Privacy Policy

FUN REALMS GAMES develop free games. This SERVICE is provided by FUN REALMS GAMES free of cost and is intended for use as well as mobile applications for other target population


In general, the purpose of this page is to make site visitors aware of our policies regarding the gathering, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if they choose to use my Service. You consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy if you choose to use my Service. I utilise the personal information I gather to provide and enhance the Service. I won't use or disclose your information to anybody else other than as stated in this privacy statement. The definitions of the terminology used in this privacy statement correspond to those in our terms and conditions.


Information Collection and Use

You might be asked to give us specific personally identifying information in order for us to provide you with a better experience while using our service. The data I seek from you will be stored on your device; I do not in any way gather it. The Games do employ third-party services that might gather data used to establish your identity. Link to the privacy policies of the games' third-party service providers

Information Collection and Use

We might ask you for certain personally identifying information, such as your name, phone number, and address, so that you can have a better experience using our service. We will use the data we gather to get in touch with or recognize you.


Cookies

Small data files known as cookies are widely used as anonymous, unique identifiers. These are downloaded by your browser from the websites you visit into the internal memory of your device. This service does not expressly employ these "cookies." The Games may contain third-party code and libraries that are used to collect data and improve their services. When one of these cookies is being delivered to your device, you have the option to accept it or reject it. If you choose to reject our cookies, you might not be able to use all of our service.


Service Providers

I might work with independent firms and people for the following reasons:


  • To make our Service easier;

  • To deliver the Service in our place;

  • To provide services relating to the Service; or

  • To help us better understand how our Service is used.


I want to let users of this Service know that their Personal Information is accessible to these other parties. To carry out the duties delegated to them on our behalf. They must, however, keep the information private and not use it or reveal it for any other reason.


Security

I appreciate your trust in providing us with your personal information, so we strive to protect it using acceptable consumer practices. But remember that there is no system of transmission on the Internet, or system of electronic security that is 100% secure and reliable, I cannot guarantee its complete security.


Links to Other Sites

This service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I advise you to review the privacy policies of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of other sites or services.


Children’s Privacy

These services are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If I discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I can take the necessary steps.



Changes to This Privacy Policy

I may update our privacy policy from time to time. Therefore, you are advised to check this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting a new privacy policy on this page. This policy is effective as of 2023-01-9


Contact Us

If you have any questions or suggestions about Our Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me at incignitemanagement.1@gmail.com.

Comments